USCIS Changes their Policy for Immigrant Victims of Crime

August 20, 2021

Can I get a Green Card from my Boss?

February 15, 2019

If you were wondering if an employer can sponsor you for a green card, the answer is yes! If your boss is willing to go through the necessary process of labor certification, then they will be able to apply for a green card for you. What can you do to get this process started? Nothing! This process requires no work or filing from you but it may help to know the general process.  So here is a handy guide for how can get a green card from your boss.

How the Government Shutdown will affect your Immigration Case

Government shutdown will affect your immigration case
January 18, 2019

If you had an upcoming appointment with USCIS, an immigration court date, or an interview, then here are some things you should know about how the government shutdown will affect your immigration case. First of all, if you have an attorney, listen to his advice. This article is not intended to substitute legal advice from a licensed attorney. Second, figure out what department you are dealing with. The shutdown affects all departments of the government differently. Depending on which department your upcoming appointment or deadline is with, you may still have to appear despite the closure.

How to use your business as a path to an Entrepreneur Visa?

Entrepreneur Visa
January 31, 2018

Immigration is a perfect start to find new opportunities and by including your own business you'll be able to take advantage of any opportunity that comes your way. See if you're eligible to obtain an Alien Entrepreneur visa today towards your path to becoming a U.S. Permanent Resident green card holder. The Form I-526 Petition by Alien Entrepreneur is used by an entrepreneur to petition and to file for entrepreneur visa themselves for a status so they can enter the United States. An Immigration attorney located in Northern Virginia residing near Annandale, Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William Counties can help you file Form I-526, Petition by Alien Entrepreneur for an Entrepreneur visa in order to ensure all the proper paperwork is filed in the correct manner and to handle any denials or any further course of action if any were to occur.

Immigrant Work Visa Petition and Path to Citizenship Form I-140

work visa
December 13, 2017

Immigration is a hot-button topic in our country and among our politicians. Whatever the viewpoint, there is a way for those to seek permanent residency.
See if you are eligible for any work visas, making you one step closer to becoming a citizen of the United States!

What you need to know about the new I-130 Petition for Alien Relative?

Petition for Alien Relative
August 08, 2017

The newly published Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative from USCIS brings many changes!

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has recently updated the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative, going from a two-page form to a twelve-page form. This is an article to help family members seek guidance to requesting family relatives to come to the U.S.

Purpose for I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

To allow alien family relatives of citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to immigrate to the United States.

Why you need a deportation lawyer for your deportation proceedings!

deportation lawyers
July 19, 2017

Deportation is the act of removing an alien or foreign national from the United State for violation of a number of criminal or immigration law. Deportation is a legal proceedings, and the alien or foreign national who is facing deportation has rights prior to being deported from the country. Aliens undergoing deportation proceedings are usually defended by deportation lawyers. Deportation lawyers usually advise their clients on all the possible methods to legally avoid deportation. They help their clients with all the details of the procedure of the deportation hearing.

Why you should immediately file for US citizenship after becoming eligible?

us citizenship
July 14, 2017

The benefits of US Citizenship goes beyond the legal permission to live in a country, it defines an individual relationship with his country that inculcates in him, the spirit of nationalism, personal responsibility, duty and rights. Individuals who are born in US are granted automatic citizenship while those born abroad to at least one US citizen are also qualified as US citizens.  Also non US citizens serving in the US military are granted citizenship.

Immigration Law and Federal Agencies Charged with Enforcement in Northern Virginia

Immigration law and federal agencies
July 05, 2017

Three federal agencies are charged with the  administration and enforcement of US immigration law. The agencies are; Immigration and Customs Enforcement  (ICE), US Custom Immigration  Service  (USCIS), Custom and Borders Protection. Immigration law and federal agencies responsible for execution and the application of the law are responsible for adjudication of family based immigration relative petitions, U.S. citizenship application, asylum applications, and the enforcement of immigration law through detention and deportation of illegal immigrants already present with a criminal record.

IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT: The US Immigration and Customs enforcement (ICE) is saddled with the responsibility of enforcing federal laws governing on border control, custom, trade and immigration in order to ensure public safety through the promotion of homeland security.  Generally, they investigate those who break the law and prosecute offenders. ICE Agents are responsible for finding and detaining an illegal or offending immigrant. The local detention facility for Virginia is located at the Farmville Detention Center.

Immigration to the U.S. on Family, Asylum, and Visa Lottery Program help from Immigration Lawyers in Springfield VA

June 27, 2017

Immigration to the U.S. Family and Asylum Basis and how Immigration Lawyers in Springfield VA cam help. 

Immigration law are rules established by the Federal government directed towards ascertaining who is allowed into the country and how long. The law governs the naturalization process of those who desire to become US citizen. The law controls the detention and deportation proceedings of foreign nationals who enter US without permission and overstay their visit.

In recent times, the number of non-citizens in United State is growing rapidly. On daily basis, non-citizens of United State continuously require the services of immigration lawyers who help them file their alien relative petition for sponsored family members to receive green cards, citizenship simple and complex matters like criminal history and previous immigration violations. These immigration lawyers also help fight for people seeking asylum as well as people who are being deported